Sizewell Hall Christian Conference Centre
Sizewell, Leiston, Suffolk IP16 4TX
Fundraising and Marketing Co-ordinator
Sizewell Hall Christian Conference Centre is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised Fundraising and Marketing Co-ordinator to market and promote the work of Sizewell Hall to the different organisations and individuals
- Market and promote the work of Sizewell Hall to the different organisations and individuals. Including the web, social media and other means.
- To fundraise for the general work of Sizewell Hall as well as individual projects from different groups of donors e.g. individuals, Churches and Trusts.
- Maintain excellent relations with those who are donors or potential donors to Sizewell Hall.
- Commitment to the aims and Christian ethos of Sizewell Hall
- Able to deal effectively and build rapport with people over the phone and in person
- Well organised and good presentations skills to individuals and groups
- Good communicator both written and orally with different groups and individuals.
- Good IT skills particularly with Customer Relationship Management software, managing websites and using social media to market and fundraise
- Good understanding of marketing and fundraising within the charitable sector
- Experience in putting together fundraising proposals to individuals, groups and organisations e.g. Trusts
Salary: This is a part time role of 22.5 hours per week. There is some flexibility in how the hours are worked.
The salary is in the range of £17,000 – £22,000 FTE
Place of work: Working from home or at Sizewell Hall as required.
For more information and a job description and person specification, please contact email@example.com.
Applications are invited through the submission of a CV and accompanying letter stating how the applicant meets the job description and person specification. Completed applications must be submitted to the Chair of Trustees Sizewell Hall, 5 Bullen Lane, Bramford, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8 4JD. Applications should be sent in by 9th December 2019
It is expected that interviews for the role will take place during the week beginning 6th January 2020 with the successful applicant being able to take up appointment 1st February 2020.